Sleep is a LEARNED BEHAVIOR. A fortunate few will be asleep by the time their head hits the pillow then there is the rest of the human race that rock and roll all night.
If it takes you more than 30 minutes to get to sleep or if you feel groggy and lethargic when you awake you sleep may be an issue. If you are relying on over the counter sleep aids to get to sleep at night, you are training your brain to become dependent on them.
Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Does it often take you more than 30 minutes to fall asleep at night ?
2. Do you suffer from any or all of the following : Mild Depression, Stress or Low Self Esteem ?
3. Do your thoughts come more slowly ?
4. Has your Productivity / Grades been slipping over the last sixty (60) days ?
5. When you awaken, do you feel groggy and lethargic ?
6. Do you feel drowsy during the day during periods of peak activities ?
7. Question: Do you take over the counter sleep aids to help you get to sleep at night ?
8. Do you have difficulty staying alert while driving ?
9. Do you wake up frequently during the night ?
10. Do you have difficulty staying alert while at work, school or during periods of high awareness such as driving or operating machinery ?
11. Do you find it a chore to carry on a detailed conversation ?
Call BrainTek today and learn how to turn off mind chatter, and learn to develop that deeper, restorative sleep. Let BrainTek help you Manage Your Brain for a GREAT night sleep. 858-222-9138